Fall Protection Safety Netting & Safety Net Fans
Safety Nets protect workers on site by minimizing the distance of fall as well as absorbing the energy of falls. They prevent fatalities and serious accidents when working at height whilst providing freedom of movement combined with protection for the workers above as well as providing protection against falling objects for workers below.
The safety nets supplied by us comply with EN1263-1.
Application: Safety nets with border ropes with an area exceeding 35m2, the smallest side being over 5 m in length, are deployed for horizontal use in industrial warehouses, bridges and overhead roof work.
Class A2 with mesh dimension of 100×100 cord thickness 5mm.Manufactured in high tenacity polypropylene with UV treatment to resist sun damage.
Border Rope: weaved through the perimeter of the nets and tested to the requirement of EN1263-1.Minimum break load is 30KN.
Safety Net Fans
The construction safety net fan system is ideal for high-rise protection, where the protection of people and property from potential hazards is essential.
The safety net fan system catches and securely contains falling objects, protecting property, the public and site workers.
The safety net fan system has been designed to be extremely adaptable and is compatible with all construction methods.
Features Safety Net Fan
- Manufactured fully compliant with European Standard EN-1263-2 Type T
- Double layer nets made up of 60×60 and 20×20 nets (Heavy Duty) or 100×100 and 20×20 nets (Medium Duty) manufactured from polypropylene material with an optional light duty Debris net third layer.
- UV Treatment to resist sun damage.
- Full range of accessories to enable connection to various types and shapes of structures.
- Manufactured from Steel (Painted or Galvanized finish) and Patented Extruded Aluminium profiles to provide optimum strength and weight.
- Safety net fan has the unique ability to adapt to various building shapes, facades and materials, as well as coping with high wind loading, particularly in high-rise and exposed structures.
- The safety net fan addresses these risks on sites by absorbing the energy of the fall and containing the falling object or person within the net.
Arresting the fall of a worker as well as catching of light material and Debris