Phase Change Cooling Products
Enjoy consistent cooling with TechKewl™ Phase Change Cooling technology and CoolPax™
TechKewl™ is our incredible Phase Change Material (PCM) system. It uses a non-toxic carbon-based liquid that freezes at 14°C and remains at that temperature for 2-3 hours.
Simply place PCM CoolPax™ inserts in freezer or ice water for 35/40 minutes and insert into TechKewl™ garment pockets.
A wide range of products use TechKewl™ Phase Change technology from cool vests for sport (sometimes known as Ice Vests) to cooling neck bands and brow coolers. Even dog beds!
- Inserts will remain at 14˚C consistently for 2-3 hours
- 30% lighter than ice vest systems
- Takes 35-40 minutes to activate
- Inserts made using Phase Change Material (PCM)
- Ideal for tunnels, factories and foundries
- The perfect solution for enclosed environments